It's important to have a few good T-shirts in your rotation, which is why we created a handy 3-pack of our soft, lightweight, Pima cotton crew necks. This mixed bag presents strong options for any occasion and is the perfect companion for smart travellers who need premium looks without the fuss. Save time, safe in the knowledge that you’ll never make a bad choice with this fail-safe trio. Three is the magic number, after all.
- Our T-shirts are constructed from 100% Pima cotton
- Pima is a type of Extra Long Staple cotton which provides extra softness, durability, and resistance to pilling. It’s so soft you’ll want to sleep in it
- We use 170 GSM, it’s lightweight and breathable whilst still retaining expert quality
- Handcrafted in Peru by our cotton experts, our T-shirts are made by the world’s greatest craftspeople in factories that are WRAP certified
- We hand-harvest our cotton instead of using a machine, which ensures our cotton is free from impurities
- Being ethical is not an option, it is the only option
- We use recyclable, compostable packaging made from renewable raw materials that are kind to the planet
- In order to give back, 10% of our profit goes to charity
- STPL Circular allows you to Return, Reuse and Recycle old clothing in partnership with Traid UK
- We have worked hard with world-class tailors to ensure our products are beautifully tailored to the form of the body and have you feeling your best
We know you want your STPL, well, ASAP. Who could blame you? We send everything via Royal Mail tracked 48 (for free) so you receive your order within 2 business days after we ship it.
– be notified when we’ve officially mailed your order (and when it arrives at the Royal Mail sorting centre)
– get another notification when it arrives at its destination. Although you’ll probably be waiting by the door for it.
Not to worry, all taxes and duties are included in the final price (UK only) and your package is insured against damage, theft and loss.
International Shipping costs and taxes are not included and may vary dependent on your location.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
Want a refund? We’ve got you (but on a few conditions). It’s yours for life if you’ve worn it or removed the hangtag, but if you haven’t, then we can provide a refund. As long as you return your t-shirt undamaged, unworn, and within 14 days of receiving it.
If you’re not in love with your STPL, we’ll cover the costs and make it as easy as possible for you to send it back to us via Royal Mail tracked 48 (International returns are not included and may vary dependent on your location).
All you have to do is follow the instructions on the insert - download the returns label from the Royal Mail portal, put the t-shirt back in its gold foil bag, then into its box, affix the label, and pop it in the mail.
To return your product, you should mail it to:
STPL Limited, 21 West Hampstead Mews, London, NW6 3BB, United Kingdom
Once it arrives (we’ll notify you), we’ll process your refund (and notify you again) and that’s that.
P.S. returns are free. Told you we make it easy.
ADD TO YOUR WARDROBE
My new favorite t shir. I bought 3 and plan on getting more. Very soft, fit is amazing and they stay in great shape after the wash.
As someone who has been looking for a premium quality t-shirt for a while, I couldn’t be happier with this from Stpl. The t-shirt fits perfectly, has a luxury look to it and the Pima cotton is incredibly soft. The unboxing experience is worth mentioning too, the t-shirt comes in a lovely box wrapped in gold foil. The team at Stpl really have put an excellent product together.